Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fuckin Tuesday, mannn...

So today was allrriiiggghhttt....

I went to school from 10-12 and then I had work from 1-7. School was fine. I had a Math test, and I got to class like 4 minutes late and you know that feeling when youre late for something important and your head isnt in the game? (HSM) lol . well yeah thats how it was and I'm like a frickin Mathematician so I was like dude wtf. so I got my head in the game and I, honestly, wouldnt be surprised if I got a perfect on that test. Like righ when i finished I was trying to think of all the things I might have done wrong, and I couldnt come up with a single thing. wierd, but good! I might just be jinxing myself right now, but I really think I did Super Great!


Work was alright. I was only supposed to work until 5, but they needed my expertise, so I felt generous and gave in. plus it wouldnt hurt to see some extra lalalalalalatsta paypa on my next paycheck. gotta be about your hustle, baby. umm so yeah i worked like 6 hours and didnt take a break so that I wouldnt lose that 30 minutes of dough. lol


For dinner my mummy cooked steak and asparagus Yuuuummmyy!I must have had like a whole cow to myself. talk about a heffer. and now i am just sitting at home (hella cold because I opened a window in my room and forgot to close it after a couple minutes and now its like below freezing in here. annoying.


I guesss thats it for now, I'm gonna go through magazines and cut out things i love. you should see my walls. theyre practically covered in magazine cutouts and memorandums. hehehe im like a little girl. okay ill smell you later. feace.

No comments: