Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DIET= Die In Extreme Temptation

i started dieting last night. i weighed myself at maikees house and i was at a whopping 176.2 pounds. i am at my all time peak. this sucks. my diet consists of not eating past 5 o clock pm, no fast food ( well i had like 5 pieces of ants spicy chicken from tap x but i dont think that counts.), only eating breakfast and lunch (so i could make sure i burn more calories than i consume.), and most of all work out. So i go to the gym Monday through Thursday. I do abs everyday so i could get some washboard abs haha. Taniela told me that i gotta do hella cardio because doing ab exercises will only make them stronger but if i really want it to show i have to lean out. I hate cardio. I have thee worse conditioning ever. So yesterday me and rikki when grocery shopping and today when i came home i wanted to eat chips and junk food but i couldnt. im so frustrated. well i gotta finish reading then i am off to the gym.

No comments: