Monday, March 2, 2009

Holy Moleeeyyyyyy

Arighty well, I am at work right now. This is my usual "blog spot" eh? EH??? I had to backstab Peets today and go with Starbucks :P not as shaky which is a good thing. SOOOOOO let me update you guys on what I bought with my moolah since I am once again, pretty broke. LOL. Fuck my spending habits. Love/hate relationship.

soooo i bought:
MAC: 10 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 2 brushes, foundation, paintpot, lipstick.=$280 ish...


Forever 21: (what I can remember): Jeans (pair #43), denim jacket, bday dress, hawaii clothes, maikee shirt, LEATHER LOOKING LEGGINGS!!!! COPPED EM'!!, off the shoulder "dirty dancing" shirt....i forgot what else...=$130


Maikee: $160 fun money for his ass.


$200 rent


$250 got my Sister's BACK BLUDDDDD.


and now I'm fuckin WHOOOOOO. done. my debit card has gone into a retirement home for a whileleeeeeee. till march 13th and we're on AGAINNN buddy cakes!


So here I am, 4 days later, $1,020.00 poorer! omg i did NOT even think of it that way! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK. omg. i have to stop thinking about this because I'm breaking out just thinking about it.


On a lighter note!
I have 30 minutes left here at work......shoot me. I kind of went for a chola look today. I'm wearing a purple headband with a poof thing going on with BIG ASS GOLD hoops winged eyeliner, purple tones eyeshadow to match my headband.....lol i felt kinda cute today to be honest. i love the makeup that i bought!!!! i cant wait to get home and play with it some more!!!! Honestly, thats what i do in my spare time. I grab a makeup wipe and keep playing with different colors. lol.alright well i dont know what else to talk about. sooooo i'll leave it here. Im gonna be super bored for the next 27 minutes. SHIIIT.


XOXOXOXOX


Amanda

No comments: