Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Gone

Hey guys. Well I am at work right now. Yes, I am at work on a saturday! DYAM. talk about paypa-chasin. lol jk. But I'm super bored right now, but I'm eating some crrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkinnnnnn ass chips!! They're LAYS Kettle Cooked Salt and Cracked Pepper. OMG. I'm on my second bag that's how good they are! fuckkin crackkin. Anyways, i'm out at 4 and today is my aunty's birthday. They're all going bowling, but I dont think I'm gonna make it to the alleys. I'll probably just meet up with them for the cake portion of it. I look like shit. I seriously showered, took like 10 minutes for my makeup (instead of the usual 35) lol and left. I'm actually wearing my Aqua 8's LOL. I bought them like in September of 2007 and i've seriously only worn them three times. Stupid huh? I was lile "oh my gosh, they're gonna sell out I should just copp'em" Keep in mind, I havent worn jordans since high school and I hardly even ever wear tennis shoes other than Chucks if you consider those tennis shoes. lol. i'm not much of a kick chick. I've been DUMMY loading up on H2O because I love how it makes my skin so much fresher. And plus I drank last night, so I have to make up for the dehydration that caused..We went to T&C last night and played a couple of rounds. DUDE you know what sucks?! I always lose by scratching on the 8 ball! Everytime! I fuckin hate it! i wish I had a pool table in my house so that i could practice. lol. Anywhoooooooo I guess I'll try to get back to work. Im probably gonna surf the web more lol but i'll ttyl.


xoxo

AMANDA

No comments: