Monday, December 15, 2008

allow me to introdce myself

Greetings everyone. My name is Nikko. I work at GODIVA so come visit me. Me and Maikee are cousins. and Amanda is his girlfriend woohoo and my girlfriends name is melissa =). BUT ANYWAY I finally learned how to logon to this damn thing. I worked today from 10 to 6. some fat girl came into the story and tried to steal some marshmallows, so i politely tried to stop her by saying, "MAM please dont touch those, they're samples." and the bitch freaked out and started swearing at me as she walked out. i just got a laugh out of and as she walked out i just said to her, "FUCKIN PIGLET." sheesh. what some people would do for a sample. After work i went home and watched the warriors. we lost again. GREAT. at least if we keep losing we ll be able to draft brandon jennings or stephen curry. I hella wanna play dota but all my friends are still in school and have to study. Fuckkkk i have work tomorrow. 10 to 6. and i have to work with freakin BORA my new manager. ARRITE EVERYONE, i guess i ll just play dota. Till next time.

-Nikko

No comments: