Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LONG DAY

sup everyone. i just got out of work and I'm hella tired. i feel like i should be making as much $ as i can while im on winter break so today i worked from 3 30 to 11.without a lunch break or anything. so i have to wake up hella early tomorrow because i offered to work from open, which is from 9 am to 5. AT LEAST I WORK WITH MY GOOD FRIEND LIZZI. it was so packed today. who would ever think that people would spend that much money on chocolate. My managers really getting on my nerves because of how she prioritizes cleaning over guidelines. Melissa visited me today so that was always a pick-me-upper. An annoying as customer came in today asked me hella questions and stuff. Turns out hes a nice dude and hella liked me. He ended up writing a letter to my manager and it ll look really nice on my resume. oh yeah some crazy bitch came in today to return a present because their was a fruit filling and she didnt have a receipt and i exchanged it for her. LATER ON SHE CAME BACK AND SHE WAS LIKE THIS DOESNT TASTE GOOD AND TRIED TO RETURN IT AGAIN. I TOLD HER TO COME BACK TO TALK TO MY MANAGER. SHE LEFT AND CAME BACK AND ONCE SHE CAME BACK AGAIN, MY MANAGER HAD LEFT. SO I TALKED TO HER AND I GOT MAD AT THE CRAZY BITCH. anyway, some other bitch came in after close and i told her we were closed and she just waited at the door but i felt bad so i let her in but said, "do you know what you want already because we have to close." she said yes but she was in there for like 10 minutes asking hella questions and stuff. so i just gave her hella attitude and told her to hurry up because i have to close a register. AFTER that it turns out that register 1 was short 60 bucks. WTF? why am i telling you guys this? haha anyway. im here at home now just about to take a shower and eat some BISTEAK and rice. AND WASH IT DOWN WITH SOME MELISSA TECSON. haha. arrite guys until next time.

-Nikko

No comments: