Thursday, December 18, 2008

UP LATE WITH NOTHING TO DO

GRR... its 11:11 right now and i have nothing to do! melissa is already asleep on the phone and i cant blame her because she has finals tomorrow ugh. i already ate so cant do that anymore. TV in my room is broken so all i can do is watch dvds. cant play dota because everyone else is done playing. so anyway. i got my paycheck today! turns out that my manager nora forgot to pay me 4 hours worth and i was kinda upset because i work hard. the customers yesterday that wrote me a letter came back today. his bitch ass wife was hella cheap. i gave them a 120 dollar discount because i wanted to be nice and she was like o can i return my 200 dollar purchase from last night and get the 20 percent off today. and i was like, " sure you can but im not giving you a 20 percent off from it or anything else you buy." and she shut up. ima try to sleep now. i guess the rest of the night will consist of me brushing my teeth, watching friends, and KO.

No comments: