Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hey booty munchers.. I'm at work right now. SUPER BORED. I havent gotten a call in like 30 minutes. Thats a good thing though. I dont feel like dealing with customer bullshit right now. I'm so tired and I just want to go home and hang the new Beatles poster that I bought!! YAYYY! I'm hella mad because I didnt get the 19th off for the Warrior game! FUCK! I'm thinking about just calling sick that day. man, I hella wanna go to warriors game too! Its soo dead in the office right now. It's just me and loretta and we're chillin like polar bears. lol. This week's schedule is sick too.. I'm only working monday, (Maybe) Wednesday and Thursday! That also means that my paycheck is gonna be whack, but when is it ever not, right? I feel like I work my life away and my compensation is not what it should be. WHICH REMINDS ME! I SHOULD CHECK HOW MUCH MY CHECKIE IS GOING TO BE-EE!! Hold on while i do that....... Hmmmmm.. Interesting. Telling you, never as much as you expect it to be. Damn another 30 minutes of this "work". BUH-LEAK.


So, I got my three finger ring, but I want a cooler one. I need to save my money dude. This is getting ridiculous. okay, well i'll catch you guys later.


XOXO

MANDA

No comments: