Monday, January 26, 2009

Workitty Work-Work

Sup.

So I'm at work bored as FUCKKKKK. but its always good to get paid to be bored so I shouldnt complain. Better than the old Bestbuy BULLSHIT days with a dumbass manager. hahaha Oh yeah I was gonna say. in the previous blog, I said, "I wanna shower and shit too." I MEANT, that I wanna shower and shit (referring to "get ready") not "drop a deuce") or anything nasty like...lol Umm So im hella thinking about what I wanna do for my birthday!! 21 baybeh! I was looking at Cancun, Hawaii, Vegas cuz i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to GET AWAYYYYYY!!! But we'll see what my work and school schedule allows me..shit dude I have never neeeded a vaca so bad in my life! I just ate a whole bag of cheetos and a pack of starburst baja flay-vahs. I ran out of websites to visit. I already looked at: priceline.com travelocity.com entensity.net yahoo.com yahoosports.com uk.myspace.com (because my work wont let us go on myspace.com, but we've found a way around it lol)...umm..ha! there was a funny ass story about NCAA bball Houston and Arizona and fuckin one player fouled the Arizona player and when the dude fell on the floor, the GUY WHO FOULED THE OTHER GUY STEPPED ON DUDE'S FACE! like stompled his shit. lol sooo fucked up. Well I think i'm going up to 12's after work today. I just wanna be at 10's or 8's already!Like i'm so impatient, but Im scared to rush it lol ;) okay well I guess I'll leave it here. This is what I always do when its down to thirty minutes left on my shift or of class...(Except on paper..)

30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01 TIME TO GO HOME!!

So you pretty much just cross out every minute that goes by and I, personallym think that it makes time go by a lot fastah. laterr!

No comments: