Monday, January 12, 2009

Fever

hi everyone! guess what? its bad news though. i have a fever. last night i was using like 2 blankets and i was so cold that my nipples could cut through glass. haha i didnt know i was sick at first becuase every morning i would wake and bake and reload throughout the day. I thought that i was just super baked. so yeah hella sucks. haha my mom was like, "i have the perfect medicine for you." and i was like, "please dont say tylenol its a plusebo effect. PLUSEBO sounds like this... PLUS-SEE-BOW... just in case i spelled it wrong. haha so she goes, "okay fine, heres some advil." and i just started laughing. reminds me of the times when i was little and she would tell me that DINIGUAN which is roasted pigs blood is BATMAN FOOD. so i ate that nasty stuff. haha randomly my friend bryan from csm would tell me how he'd go to manila cuisine in serramonte just to get some. haha i ended up craving for it but i didnt eat any. i just realized i am completely off topic now. so my mom gave me some COLD medicine i think that tasted just like listerine. but in the end i am still sick. OH YEAH i got a flat tire and its stuck at home. my moms gunna call triple A and fix it tomorrow. NEAT POST? i think so haha. Till next time...

-nikko

No comments: