Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years!

Hi, I just decided to post my new years resolutions. My resolutions are very typical and cliche so yeh im a pretty boring person, but i just wanna post them because i wanna see if i can follow them. actually the main reason me n amanda n nikko made this blog was to write abbout our days and then look at the blog in ten years n see how much of big losers we were 10 years ago, but yeh ummm back to my resolutions

1. Stop drinking (or even stop being such a drunkass and also me n amanda made a bet whoever drinks first owes the other person 50 bucks.)
2. stop the potes.
3.save money
4. get my sexy body back haha jk, but i kinda wanna drop down to around 170 lbs or 175lbs
5. keep up the good work at USF but try to get straight A's this time around. i wanna hopefullly get the magna cum laude thing.
6. try to enjoy my work a little more. im actually starting to get the hang of it, but i need to stop being soo late. frickn the other day i came into work early n i saw that natalia jason beenny n mark had made a little pot thing to see who can guess how late i would be for work. douchebags haha
well yeh thas my resolutions thing. good bye guys

-maikee

No comments: