Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HIGH everyone...

Haven't been on this thing for a while... i PROMISE i'll blog everyday for umm... a WEEK or at least every chance i get. so if you caught the "HIGH" everyone headline you will probably know what im gunna talk about. well recently i've kinda sorta been fiendin for some good old mary jane. Me and Melissa were so bored on Friday that we didnt know what we should do. We decided to cop some drow from one of my friends. i felt like going big something like 4.0 but all he had was 3 for a dub. o well it was pretty good. haha GREAT customer service, he let me borrow a bong, gave me a bottle of water, and a lighter. I usually get lost driving to meet up with people but my trusty blackberry guided us to the spot. Melissa used a bong for the first time that night. It was a blast smoking with her. GET IT? NO PUN INTENDED... it was kinda whack how it was windy and it was kinda hard to catch a flame. but it worked out. The next day fuckin squaaron wanted to smoke so yeah. He coughed and all the drow blew out and his pants started smoking and i was hella giggling. Turns out it fuckin burned my seats which really sucks! but it was an accident so i dont care. so FRIDAY was with melissa and Saturday was with aaron. Sunday was boring, cleaned the house and ate. Monday i cleared my whole schedule for melissa. i picked her up and we went to my house for a couple of BONG hits. After, we went to haikaidos. MMM it was good. We ate so much that the RUDE ASS SUSHI CHEFS were laughing at us. After we went back to my house to smoke some more. I was hella lit. i dont know how she wasnt on the same level as me. We fell asleep and when we woke up it was like 6 30 and she had to be home and i dropped her off. so today, i visited chanel and she wanted to smoke me out so i was down. and i took like 3 hits and was crazy ass high at work. i ate hella food. ugh im fat. i still got a teeeeeeny bit of drow left but yeah haha... TILL NEXT TIME...

-Nikkotines

No comments: