Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday. Not a fun day.

So today was cool. Here's what I did in approximate order:

I woke up around 930

Went online

Folded my laundry

Went dowstairs to check the mail.

Had a cigarette

Played Darts and hit the bullseye area twice out of like 17 tries

Went on my laptop again to look at my school schedule

Wrote down my schedule and posted it on my wall

Found more pictures from magazines to put on my wall

Realized I'm running out of space on my walls

I was gonna help my dad change my oil, but had to go to work.

Washed my face and brushed my teeth

Got ready for work

Wore a white v-neck, skinny jeans and brown boots

Remembered that I was mad at Maikee and to be sure to make his day hell.

Maikee called and asked for me to bring him and Nikko to bart for the Warriors game

Reluctantly, I did. Figured I'd start making his day hell on the way to bart.

Went to 7-11 to buy my candy and chips.

Bought a scratcher

Won $5

Got to work at 12:45 and hung out in the car for 10 minutes

Walked into work

Clocked in at 12:59.

I started at 1.

Answered calls, caught up with work from Saturday

Took a 10 at 3:15

Went back at 3:30

Realized I had just taken a 15.

Lunch at 4

Clocked out for lunch at 4:02

Went to Maikee's house for Pizza.

Driving was a bitch because the sun was in my eyes and I'm too short for the visor to do any good.

Logged onto Maikee's computer and saw that the internet was not working

Connected to a random unsecured wireless network.

Started to blog this bullshit while eating my pepperoni pizza that I picked the pepperoni off of, which makes it a cheese pizza.

It's 4:32 and I have to go back to work at 5 and work for another 3 hours.

I'm going to go t work now, so I guess I'll finish this at 8 when I get off.

Later.

XOXO

Manda

No comments: